A Little Short Break(2)
Coming back from Shanghai, life continues. All I must face is the test case and the fu*king d*mn cell phone. My mentor will leave this company for a new job, only left a bad condition to me. I've to fight against all the bad situation by myself. I'm so depressed. After she left, many workmates asked me if I feel a little sad, I said, "Yes, a little" as a response. Yes, of course, there is no excuse for me to blame her, but she really did something good for someone but nothing to me.
But when a hero meet his chance, he must change all the situation by himself! Those hypocrites must pay for what they've owed. It's time for revenge, and a real hero must fight against all the pain and finally reach the goal.
A friend of mine reminds me to change my job. But I think I should study more and try to find more chances. L P must be performed at about Jan.2008 or laterly July.2008.

没有评论:
发表评论